Tuesday 26 August 2014

My new baby clothes crush

Magnificent stuff
You may remember in this money saving post I wrote here that I swore by buying essentials like baby vests and bodysuits from H&M - purely because your baby is bound to ruin/grow out of/poo all over them in a matter of weeks. However, I also said that it's also a great idea because you can then set some money aside for the truly gorgeous stuff that you really can't resist couldn't possibly do without. And this is where Magnificent Stanley comes in.
I came across Magnificent Stanley whilst nosing through a friend's Instagram feed and it was genuinely love at first sight. The simple white and navy t-shirts, body suits and bibs are all gorgeous enough (and amazing quality) but the real hook here is that they're all adorned with beautiful Liberty print fabrics that you can have personalised to suit your little one. And they're all handmade with care and obvious affection by founder and creator Becky Belfield. How nice is that?!
Elsie in her 'E' tee
I went for a navy cotton tee with an 'E' in the 'Thorpe' Liberty print for Elsie and I have to say, I loved it as soon as it arrived, (beautifully wrapped in tissue paper and red and white striped string). It's super soft and the little turn-up details on the sleeves couldn't be cuter but of course, it's the Liberty print personalised letter that makes it really stand out. It's just so pretty. I'm already thinking of getting another, maybe in the 'Geometric' or 'Pears' print for Max and I've bought another for my friend's baby (they make the best gifts). Take a look and I promise you'll love.

(Prices start at £12 for a personalised bodysuit. Visit www.magnificentstanley.com for more details).

No comments:

Post a Comment