|Émine with her eldest, Mia|
1. Decléor Aromessence Marjolaine, £44 (decleor.co.uk)
'I have to pay close attention to my skin - it can go from settled to oily to flaky in a matter of days - usually due to a lack of sleep! This is a great new find – it's a truly amazing nourishing serum for when skin is sensitised, dry and flaky.'
2. Eminence Coconut Milk Cleanser, £29.95 (buy.cosmeticsnow.co.uk)
'I guess I've always enjoyed cleansing my skin because, for as long as I can remember, I've bought balms or pomades or creams that require massage, steam and buffing. As a working mum of two, I've become so appreciative of the little windows of 'me time' I get - and cleansing with this every evening, is just dreamy. Plus, the coconut scent makes me smile every time.' Other favourite cleansers I always return to - particularly in winter, when skin needs cosseting - are The Organic Pharmacy Carrot Butter Cleanser, £39.95 (theorganicpharmacy.com), and the amazing Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser, £29 (spacenk.com).
3. Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil, £40 (aromatherapyassociates.com) 'Baths are a big thing for me and this is somnolence in a bottle. Honestly. I add a little drop to my childrens' baths too, and it not only helps them unwind every night, but also fills the upstairs of the house with its incredibly potent sleep-inducing waft that takes hours to dissipate - amazing!'
4. Burt's Bees Baby Bee Multipurpose Ointment, £8.99, (burtsbees.co.uk)
'This comes in a HUGE tub which just lasts forever and it's brilliant for softening heels, elbows, chapped lips (me) ... and of course for the babies bottoms and wind-kissed cheeks too.'
5. Antipodes Performance Plus Mineral Foundation, £27.99 (antipodesnature.com)
'Make-up-wise, I go through phases of loving tinted moisturisers (my all time favourite is Oxygenetix Breathable Foundation, £45 (effortlessskin.com) which is great when skin is feeling drier, but at present I'm back in mineral powder make-up mode. Antipodes (whose Grace Cleanser is also beautiful - and ideal if skin is more sensitive during or post-pregnancy) make an utterly gorgeous mineral foundation with some lovely 'bonus' antioxidant ingredients, such as grapeseed and kiwi extract. A light puff at weekends makes me look human, and a more thorough dusting on workdays dispels a tired and lacklustre tone.'
6. BareMinerals Stroke of Light, £22 (bareminerals.co.uk)