1. Bioderma Sensibio H20, £10 (www.lloydspharmacy.com)
2. Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint Moisturising Lip Colour Balm, £17 (www.clinique.co.uk)
3. Tangle Teezer, £10.60 (www.tangleteezer.com)
I've raved about this so much but my fine hair genuinely couldn't be without it. I can brush my hair straight after showering with this and it will be completely tangle and tear-free.
4. Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover Hands & Feet, £5.99 (www.feelunique.com)
Happy, happy dance. I am so overjoyed that they now do this for hands and feet. Buy this and trust me, you will never buy another nail polish remover again. It's that good.
5. Lancome Flash Bronzer Self-Tanning Mousse, £24 (www.boots.com)
As a beauty editor, I have tried so many self-tans and though this isn't a newbie, it's still one of my favourites. It blends easily, works immediately and gives the most natural looking colour.
6. Garnier BB Cream Original, £6.66 (www.boots.com)
I think this was the first BB cream to hit the UK and though I've tried loads of others I still think this is the best. It's so easy to wear and the best thing for transforming tired looking skin.
7. Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser, £2.37 (www.boots.com)
I'm rubbish at applying body lotions post-shower so this feels like it was made for me. Just shower as normal, apply onto wet skin and dry off. No need for moisturising afterwards. Whoop!
8. Philip Kingsley One More Day Dry Shampoo, £13.50 (www.feelunique.com)
9. Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara, £18 (www.clinique.co.uk)
Clinique call this a 'does-it-all' mascara and it's easy to see why. It lengthens, adds stacks of volume, curls a little and gives the glossiest black finish. Love.
10. Percy & Reed Lovingly Light Foaming Treatment Mask, £20 (www.percyandreed.com)
This is great. Most hair masks invariably leave my fine hair feeling weighed down but I use this just once a week (it takes two minutes) and it's healthier, softer and shinier looking immediately.